Velseis is strongly committed to providing our clients with seismic products and services of the highest possible technical standard. We will achieve this by continuously striving for operational excellence in all our processes – seismic survey design, drilling, acquisition, data processing, interpretation and reporting.
We will achieve this goal by:
- Identifying our client’s requirements, and meeting or exceeding the agreed standard,
- Meeting all applicable Legal and Regulatory requirements,
- Continually improving the effectiveness of our Quality Management System, including review of this policy every two years, or in light of legislation or change within Velseis,
- Promoting responsiveness and professionalism in all employees, including appropriate training,
- Rigorously controlling the design, implementation and completion of all projects,
- Ensuring our Quality Management System maintains compliance to AS/NZS ISO 9001:2008 by regular internal audits, management reviews, corrective and preventive actions.
All Velseis staff are responsible for quality within the company and for maintaining our high standards.
This Policy is communicated to all personnel, stakeholders and subcontractors and is available to the public on our website.
Managing Director and Chief Geophysicist
23 September 2015