At Velseis Pty Ltd, we strive to provide our clients with geophysical information of the highest possible quality. To achieve this aim, our operational procedures are based on rigorous geophysical procedures, and are carried out with strict quality control. This focus on technical excellence runs parallel to a stringent commitment to health, safety and the environment.
The vast field experience of Velseis staff allows our Occupational Health and Safety system to be continuously enhanced.
Documentation outlining this system is available on-line for easy staff access, and includes:
- relevant national legislation, codes of practice and guidelines,
- internal Velseis company policies and procedures,
- detailed risk assessments and procedures for equipment, hazardous substances, tasks, emergency response, and other operations,
- safety training and Induction
- QHSE data including past statistics, project records, and equipment registers.
Our web-based QHSE intranet ensures that the latest procedural updates are globally available to our staff. This ensures that Velseis employees execute their work with an utmost awareness of our QHSE system.
At Velseis, we aim to achieve technical products of the highest possible quality, to maintain an incident-free workplace, and to conduct our business with no adverse effects for personnel, property, or the natural environment.
View our Health and Safety Policy